What a refreshing approach! I just wish she was the President and not just the American representative to the UN. But I guess we should take what we can get. And with Haley we get a lot:
A forum for Orthodox Jewish thought on Halacha, Hashkafa, and sociological issues of our time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changes to Emes Ve-Emunah II
Daily posts will no longer be posted here. They will be posted only on substack . As will all future posts. Comments to today's post an...
-
Weberman and an attorney at trial The following is an article in the Forward . It does cast somewhat of a shadow on the verdict as the a...
-
All 20 living hostages returned to Israel ( TOI ) All the living hostages kidnapped and so brutally treated under captivity by Hamas terrori...
-
Sephardi Chief Rabbi, David Yosef ( VIN ) One of the more curious phenomena I’ve noticed among my liberal friends is when they try to paint ...
Well spoken, well presented. Thank you Ms. Haley for expressing the heart of the United States toward Israel.
ReplyDelete