Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Apology NOT accepted!

Stone apologized today for his moronic comments about Jewish control of the media and the foolish comments about Hitler and the holocaust.

That's nice. But as one report I saw said in the name of one of the Jewish organizations - I don't recall which one - his words may or may not express true contrition. he said them in a moment of candor. He is now guilty until proven innocent. Frankly I don't believe his apology. If he follows them up with deeds to match his apologetic rhetoric - I will accept them. Until then his apology is meaningless to me.

What kind of deeds? Well... he can start by making a positive movie about Israel and the Jewish people. He can follow that up by donating the proceeds of that film to the Weisenthal Center. After that... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment